Saturday, February 4, 2012

bravery

sooo I told my guy friend i liked him and he just doesnt wanna date right now cause we're in community college and I get it. I do but its still kinda frustrating cause I can tell he likes me back IDC if hes in denial. But anyways i consider this a huge step for me and I will find someone just not yet. The fact that I even told him how I felt is like a crazy notion but we've decided to still be friends and now I plan on making a list of things guys must be in order to date them.. This sounds dumb and vain but im hoping in the long run it'll give me perceptive of what I want in a guy. Anyways hopefully I'll be able to post outfit posts soonish in the meantime Im hoping that this quote will get me through 
photofrom justquotes.org

2 comments:

  1. I think the list is a good idea, and not vain at all (unless it's only shallow stuff about their looks). I'm sorry your boy pal doesn't want to be your boyfriend -- I'm a little confused by his reasoning, though. What does community college have to do with being in a relationship? Anyway, I'm sure you'll find someone else soon. The saying "plenty of fish in the sea" didn't come outta nowhere! :) Chin up, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we both want to go to different schools and we will at most be here at most til spring semester. Thanks I will be searching for another fish and prob this one will be a better catch :D

    ReplyDelete