Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VWXYZ

V-The Vow
saw this movie with my friend yesterday,cute but not the best cinematic experience I've ever had...though the fact Channing Tatum is so good-looking made up for anything I didnt like about it
The Vow
(Image from The Vow FB pg)

W-Jason  for Target
yeah ok so I had a serious migraine sunday when the clothes actually hit stores but thanks to people not realizing the sizing and being initially too greedy and buying everything I was able to snag a black trench the other day, the poplin dress in my size today (it fits AMAZING) and guess what a top for get ready....$6.76 yes thats right someone was being dumb and mis-labeled it but I was able to get it for that price SCORE!!!!!!
Jason Wu for Target® Poplin Dress in Navy.Opens in a new windowJason Wu for Target® Collared Cap-Sleeve Pleated Blouse in Gold.Opens in a new window
Jason Wu for Target® Trench Coat in Black.Opens in a new window
Images from Target.com


X-ok I don't actually have anything that relevant to this letter I just wanted to use all 5 last letters of the alphabet :D

Y-YESSS...wait...no why do you tease me CW WHY????????????? I saw this poster for Hart of Dixie and nearly started jumping up and down with joy and then I saw this week's episode....and I got mad...oh well at least I know theres hope
(Image from Hart of Dixie FB page)


Z-Zooey Deschanel - I LOVE HER! she is the amazingiest person ever and I even stayed up to watch her on SNL which I rarely do b/c of the fact I can watch it online with fewer commercials the next day. Also last week's New Girl made me laugh so hard I cried.....the valentine's episode tonight was funny too but last week with Schmidt's accent was just killer. Also anyone else love her dress on SNL????? She has the most Amazing style :D
Zooeys red heart dress on SNL
(picture from wwzdw.com)

9 comments:

  1. I really wanted that Jason Wu poplin dress, but I couldn't find it. Not that I gave it much effort.

    I love Zooey Deschanel too, she is just too adorable. if you haven't seen this site, you may just love it : http://wwzdw.com

    <3 katherine fashion.kitkatherine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, too jealous you snagged up those Jason Wu pieces! My Target is too small to get any of it so I was pretty disappointed to say the least :( And I went to see The Vow recently, too! You're right, it was good but not the best movie I've ever seen. Channing sure is f-i-n-e though :D

    P.S. Thanks ever so much for dropping by my blog the other day ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I love her heart print dress, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jess! Her style is so cute, I love her retro taste.

    Alexandra xo

    http://tovogueorbust.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw The Vow with some friends. I liked it.. but as we were watching, the lights came up and we realized it was over. Hmh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love zooeys style sooo much, shes my girl crush lol. her style is so pretty and quirky! the dress she has on there is gorgeous. we havent had that episode in the uk yet, think we're a couple behind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Vow! & Channing Tatum, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love zooeee!!!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete